A.
1. both/all/every one
2. a little
3. hardly any
4. all
5. two thirds
B.
1. must be worn
2. requires that more money ought to be spent on public health care
3. claimed to have/ that more money ought to be spent on public health care
4. told e that she was thinking about what I said
5. weather is the thing ha I like most about Greece
C.
1. d. 2. b 3. b 4. c 5. c
D.
1. e 2. d 3. b 4. c 5. a
E.
1. wil have finished - future perfect
3. will be living - future progressive
4. have watched - present perfect
5. have been working - present perfect progressive
F.
3. ถูก 4. ผิด 5. ผิแ 6. ถูก 7. ผิด 8. ถูก 9. ผิด 10. ผิด 11. ถูก 12. ผิด
H.
1. a 2. b 3. b 4. b 5. c
I.
1. soap opera 2. 2quiz show 3. the news 4. sports show 5. talk show
J. 1. getting into 2. retake 3. review for 4. degree in 5. did
วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น